...you probably just messed yourself when you saw that I, the slacker of all slackers in blogger-ville, had updated our blog on your blogger feed. Sorry! We've been a touch, um, busy 'round here.
Here's a little recap of what has been going on since November...gosh, I'm really bad at this!
I've been insanely busy with my Scentsy. (ahhh, that's why I haven't had time to blog!) It's been taking off and earning us some extra income to help reach our goal of being debt free in a year. WOO HOO!
The boys are doing FANTASTIC! Gunner is LOVING his little class at school. He's learning a lot of new words and amazes us daily at just how fast he is growing up. He is becoming WAYYYYY too independent for this momma's taste! I'm excited at how much he changes, learns, and grows each day though. Garrett is doing GREAT in Pre-K. We just had parent-teacher conferences and his teacher is very pleased with his progress. Unfortunately, I just CANNOT believe he will be in KINDERGARTEN next year. What is up with that?
Garrett is also starting T-ball! I am so excited!!! And, most importantly, HE IS SO EXCITED!!! He's had only one practice so far and the coach thinks he will be a good player. He is just super pumped about being on a team. We went to Target today to get him a batting helmet. He wore that thing all around the store, in the car on the way home, and all around the house. I'm sure people must have thought he was "special!" :-)
Work has been WORK lately. I have a very challenging class, which I LOVE, but man they've worn me out lately. I am very thankful that it is spring break this week...I need it! I actually took a personal day two weeks ago because I just needed a break. Here's a little tid-bit people...don't do drugs when you're preggers. It just isn't a good combo for ANYONE involved! Thanks!
Grant's been busy with work and closing out the Catholic Charities project. He will be moving on to the First Baptist Church in downtown Tulsa soon. He also had his very first "business trip" last week...a 4 day all-expenses paid Wild Boar hunt in South Texas. Unfortunately, he said it was like hunting at the zoo. :-( Their highlight was being in San Antonio on the River Walk. Totally NOT FAIR!!! My weekend of fun while he was away involved cleaning vomit from the wall and every nook and cranny of Gunner's crib...can we say no to hot dogs? YUCK-O-RAMA! But, in Grant's defense, Gunner didn't get sick until 12 hours into his trip so it wasn't exactly his fault! :-)
Alright...a few pics and then I'm off to watch a movie with the hubs. But, before I go, I solemnly vow to do better at updating our blog.
Garrett at his first t-ball practice:

3 comments:
hey! the lady who did my plates is Cindy Rhoades- she is SO wonderful! Her cell number is (918)381-5902 and her home is (918) 250-5902. Tell her that you are a friend of mine!
Did I catch something about being "preggars" in your message???? I might need a little filling in here...
...oh, I see. Nevermind! It is apparent now that you were not talking about yourself. Wishful thinking on my part perhaps ;)
Post a Comment