First time to get caught unrolling all the toilet paper...just look at the grin on that face! I don't think he was one bit apologetic!
And the finale...
Turning himself around at the top and positioning on his belly for the slide down.
Climbing up the slide in our play area...seriously? Momma does not need this at 10 months!
Mmmm, chocolate popcicle goodness...
Observing at the splash pad...
My first "ouchie"...courtesy of momma's fingernail...sorry precious baby boy!


3 comments:
Yay! You decided to start a blog!!! Your boys are so cute! I read all of your posts and look forward to reading more.
I am a working mommy, also. I have loved being at home with Liam this summer, but I know that what is best for him and our family is for me to continue working. I know it will be hard in August to head back to school, but thankfully we have an amazing sitter who loves our little man!!!
I just found your blog thru Amanda!!!! Your boys are adorable!
And let me tell ya... I've scratched Owie several times with my fingernails...I feel horrible!!!
I see you went to the splash pad! How do your boys like it? Owen was so scared.
Those are the cutest pics Olivia! :) I especially liked the popsicle one! ha!
Post a Comment