Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yee-Haw!!!

We had the privilege of attending a Rodeo put on for just Marrs Elementary K-2nd grades. It was great entertainment and went well with Skiatook's Pioneer Day celebration. Here are just a few pics:



I had the awesome privilege of having my name called to go into the arena for a blindfold banana eating contest...yea for me...I'm being sarcastic. Thankfully the prank was not on me, because after blindfolding 4 of us, they let 3 of us go back to our seats while one poor teacher got to eat her bananas all alone, blindfolded, while we all watched, and laughed, and laughed some more! All in all though, it was a great day and totally tons of fun. I did have a friend take a few pics of me in the arena, so maybe those will be posted later...and maybe not!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I bet the boys had a BLAST!