Friday, August 7, 2009

Fabulous Four!

Happy Birthday Garrett! I'm absolutely amazed that you are 4! Daddy and I are so proud of you and we are so thankful that God has blessed us with you. We love you bunches...
And now it is time for a little bit of a look back through the years! I apologize if any are out of order...

Bicycle!!!
3rd birthday...
Hanging with daddy on Papa's tractor:
New baby brother...
4 wheeling...2 years old...
2nd birthday...he got into the frosting!
Pumpkin patch...precious chubby cheeks!
You see, Garrett began his obsession with sunglasses at a very young age!
Playing with "pop-pop" --- thanks Kinni and Kevin!
WooHoo! Wonder who he learned the magazine reading skills from????

4 wheeling with dad...
Check out the slippers...
Halloween, 2 years old...did you know that the vest and chaps were Grant's when he was a kid? Precious!
Sam's Club...Garrett is about 8 months here...
4 months old...hangin with cousin Gavin!


About 2 weeks old...

Wow, I am just totally amazed that time has gone by so quickly. People say that a lot when you're pregnant...you just don't totally anticipate it until you start looking back...or they start not needing you as much...makes my heart sad. But, I am very excited to see what the next 4 years bring and am super excited to see what God has in store for our little baby boy!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I can't believe your boys birthdays are so close. Crazy August huh? I'm sure they love celebrating together though!!!

P.s. love the pic on the toilet..so funny!