Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Really? Has it been a year already?


It's hard to believe that on this day last year I was spending every moment with Garrett, making sure that he knew how much mommy loved him. I was getting the house in order and making sure the bags were packed. We enjoyed our last dinner as a family of 3 at Logan's Steak House in Owasso. We kissed, and hugged, and loved on Garrett before sending him off to Nannie and Papa's house. Then, around 11pm, we headed for the hospital to be induced. Being induced was the most anxiety-ridden activity of my life...so far...afterall, I do have two boys!

I am just dumbfounded that it's already been a year. And, tomorrow, my precious baby Gunner will be a whole year old...1...wow! And, then on Friday, my other precious baby, Garrett, will be 4. Time goes by way too quickly with these little angels.




1 comment:

Christie said...

Time does definitely just fly by! Wow, I can't believe your boy's birthdays are just 1 day apart! I'm sure your going to have a lot of fun the next couple of days. =)