Disney's Hollywood Studios was super fun! There were a ton of photo ops with the characters and it was just neat. There was a photo op with Buzz and Woody but to get to them you went indoors (YEA!!!) and through this little photo op maze. There were areas all along while you waited in line with scenes and backdrops from the Toy Story movies. Here, Gunner is strapped to "The Big One." The rocket that Sid strapped Buzz to in the first Toy Story. It had velcro straps and everything so you could strap your kid to it!

At the end, Buzz and Woody were there to greet the kiddos. Gunner LOVES all the various characters...from afar. We got their autographs in our autograph book. This picture was actually taken by the Disney photographer with my camera. There are photogs all over every park. You can have them take your picture and then they scan your photopass card. At the end of your trip you can log on to a website and view all of your pics and purchase what you want. The most awesome part? They would also take pics with your camera! How cool is that? I just figured they'd have some "sorry m'am, it's against policy for us to use your camera" line, but they OFFERED...and not just here...EVERYWHERE and at EVERY PARK! Again, how awesome is that? They also take the time to get your child walking up to the characters. I was just floored at how smooth everything ran, how courteous everyone was, etc.

There was a Lights, Camera, Action! stunt show we watched. In one word, Awesome! The boys LOVED it. And when I say boys, I mean my THREE boys...Garrett, Gunner, AND Grant. It was really neat. They shot action scenes which were super cool then showed you how they did it, how it tied in to a real film, and how it all worked "behind the scenes." They even had a female driver and I thought that was neat.

Okay, so at the end of our day my dad bought Garrett and Gavin toy guns because, well, they're boys! As we walked past a concession area, the two guys working it yelled "hey, don't shoot!" Gavin and Garrett got a kick out of it and started pretending to shoot them. The two guys were falling down behind the counter, throwing themselves backward, and getting totally into it. The boys were laughing hysterically when it was all said and done! I think I may have mentioned it on another post, but I was pleasantly surprised at how courteous and cordial all of the workers were. They seemed to genuinely love their jobs and were just the friendliest people where ever we went. I guess I was just expecting the "norm" and you don't get that at Disney!

Like I said earlier, there are tons of photo ops all over Disney properties. This one happened to be with Lighting McQueen and Tow Mater from the movie Cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment